Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Technical Difficulties

This week has been full of technical difficulties in my life. Literally... and figuratively speaking. I've been meaning to write a lot on here. I have a lot to say and a lot to update about. I also can't wait to share more about Seattle!

Unfortunately, I have been in the process of switching to a new laptop and it has been quite an effort to transfer over all of my old files to the new computer. This also means that photo editing and blog writing have fallen to the wayside as a result. Also... my glorious 12 day vacation is coming to a crashing end tonight and I'm back to the grind. Definitely not ready to go back to work but alas, duty calls.

Hopefully I will be able to update soon. In the meantime a gift from me to you.



Courtesy of AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com and Fail Blog.

2 comments :

  1. Hahaha! Love it! Happy first day back to work. Hope everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete