Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's early Saturday morning and I've just gotten off of work. Three days down, one to go. I have so much to write about ...  about nursing and life and marriage and running.   Yet my eyes can barely stay open and I really should be sleeping. The 50mg of benadryl might have something to do with it. I am fighting it though... like a stubborn child who is exhausted but doesn't want to nap.
So, I will say a brief hello and share with you a photo or two I came across today.

Pictures I hadn't given much thought to because they were taken from the car with my iphone. I was on the way back from my marathon in San Diego last year and the sky was amazing. I see them now and it makes me miss everything. Road trips, running, photography.
Anyways, happy Saturday friends... hope you have a wonderful weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment