Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Shameless Plug


I have talked about "my girls" on here a lot. They recently made a big move to the great state of Texas but they used to live in Colorado.
This is my best friend Ami and two of her little girls. My last post had a picture of her oldest.

This is her husband Andrew. Two of Andrew's brothers back in Colorado are in a band called The Host Club. I have been following their music for some time now and I can say they are pretty darn awesome.  They recently made it to a top 5 list on a radio station in Denver and will be playing at an event called The Big Gig 2011, alongside My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, Rancid and more.
Check them out on their Facebook Page and if you like their music you can download their E.P. on iTunes! (It's less than $4!)

1 comment :

  1. Your photos are amazing. And just by the virtue of who Ami and you are I will for SURE be checking out this band :) miss you

    ReplyDelete