Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Baby Shower Pictures

I wanted to share the baby shower photos I have because I realize that much of what I write about on here in terms of my pregnancy is just sad. While I have been suffering from severe antepartum depression it wouldn't be fair to say that there have only been horrible, depressing moments. There are some great moments of my pregnancy that I hope to remember. My baby shower was definitely one of them.
My mother in law did such a wonderful job at making me feel so loved and cared for and Bentley too!
I looked ready to give birth any minute but really I still had 8 weeks to go!



 She had such an amazing spread of food and really fun games and these adorable prizes.
 We got so many gifts from everyone and even had a little helper while we were opening presents. :)




I was so happy that friends from all over the state came to join us. It's hard to get all of us together these days but it was a huge blessing to have them all there. 

 I also was so lucky to have amazing co-workers who threw me the sweetest work baby shower. We are decorating Bentley's room in a Super Mario Brother's theme so my friend Julie went through all the trouble to hunt down baby Mario decorations!
So much good food and love from everyone. This kid really is going to be so incredibly spoiled.

3 comments :

  1. I love your theme! Super cute! Where did they find the baby mario themed decorations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She said she got all of them on amazon.com!

      Delete
  2. there are so many lovely sweets - i must get myself some too

    ReplyDelete