Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am running 26.2 miles tomorrow!!!!!

Tomorrow I am running my first OFFICIAL Marathon. I'm kind of freaking out! I havent slept much the past few days. In fact I was up for 30+ hours because I got off of a 12 hour night shift at work and then drove straight down to San Diego. Slept 10 hours last night and I still feel like my head is a helium balloon, floating above my body.
Hopefully the adrenaline tomorrow will carry me through. The countdown has officially begun and in less than 24 hours I will have a 26.2 mile marathon medal around my neck!

Ready to Rock San Diego!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Yay! Have a fantastic run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're awesome!! good luck- have fun- i'm jealous- you are now hero status-
    can't wait to hear about it- run like the wind girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Andi!!!! How was it????? We're waiting for the deets!!!!

    ReplyDelete